Friday, August 12, 2011

University In Japan?

If there is something I'd like to do, it's go to Japan for university. I'm now on my last year of high school and I have to start making decisions. Since I'm so passionate and obsessed with Japan's culture, I know I wouldn't be dissapointed if I'd go there. I've been looking at Waseda University at the moment. It's definitely my favorite... followed by Temple University, Sophia University, and Keio. Only thing is of course... money. I didn't realize it was so expensive and now little by little my future is changing away from that dream to one that is more "financially suitable." I would definitely regret it if I didn't somehow try to get to Japan no matter what. And yes, I'm aware of scholarships but I'm an exhausted burned out IB2 student who just wants this last year to be over with. Meaning, I won't be pushing myself for near perfect grades that only God could dream of. I'll do my best and see if it's enough.

Good Luck Seniors of 2011-2012.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also a high school senior and would also love to go to university in Japan. Though it does sounds so difficult to get in, make all the arrangements, etc. as well as expensive. I'm planing on going to university in my home country and try to study abroad in Japan for a year or two while I'm in college. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you too! I have as well decided to go to university in my home country, and then visit Japan through college.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've read over your article more than a couple times and I couldn't help but wonder? Do you speak japanese fluently? If so, where can I learn? I'm starting my 11th grade this year and I'm going to turn 16 years old soon, I can speak a bit but it seems i can't speak fluently. Far from it, actually, even though i can speak with very good diction.. Help?

    ReplyDelete